You
want me to confirm what you already know
But all that you find is my shyness
And my faith in doubt
I hope your uncertainty never ends
The joy in your lips glorify me
And my desire exalts you
But all that you find is my shyness
And my faith in doubt
I hope your uncertainty never ends
The joy in your lips glorify me
And my desire exalts you
They
said I'm the seed of your evil;
The path that will lead you to failure.
And we answer them with smiles.
They said I am the obstacle of your ideal;
The music you dance out of step.
And we rebut with improvisations.
The path that will lead you to failure.
And we answer them with smiles.
They said I am the obstacle of your ideal;
The music you dance out of step.
And we rebut with improvisations.
Our
interpreter gift urges us to translate;
What they call happiness.
For us, futile asceticism.
Our habit of being free avoid us to repeat;
What they call Freedom.
For us, that’s the worst prison.
What they call happiness.
For us, futile asceticism.
Our habit of being free avoid us to repeat;
What they call Freedom.
For us, that’s the worst prison.
You're
not one the seeds that I planted.
You are the root that holds me in the wind;
You are not one of the thesis that I creat.
You are the fulfillment of my desires;
You are the root that holds me in the wind;
You are not one of the thesis that I creat.
You are the fulfillment of my desires;
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário